PKR

Sunday 12 December 2010

Not much going on

Just been grinding a fair amount recently and not doing much else.  So far in December I have won very session I have played on my desktop and lost every one that I played on my laptop.  I think this isn't entirely a coincidence because I focus better while playing on the desktop.  At one point last night I tried playing nine tables on the laptop just using the touch-pad mouse which was a recipe for disaster and had to switch back to six tables.  It was difficult to choose which ones to close down though, they all looked like great games!

I also still can't win a pot vs Japete.  It seems like every session we play together he coolers me at least once, and then for good measure completely butchers at least one hand where he sucks out.  I think with the small player pool on PKR everyone has a nemesis that they feel runs very good vs them.  For me its Japete, with joint second going to Pubecorp and Najammq.  I know I am Wongaman's nemesis (have been running ridic vs him recently, aces vs kings all over the place) and i think BrotherMuzone's is ElJardi.  This video made me feel better about Japete and myself's recent rivalry.

Been thinking a lot recently about my poker goals for next year which I will post nearer the end of this year.  This includes stuff like number of hands I want to play, and number of live tournaments I plan on attending.  2010 has been a disappointing year in poker for me, so next year is going to be big.  I can feel it.

5 comments:

  1. hey Simon. U were very behind yesterday in almost every spots. U forgot to talk about the flush u made it at nl600 when u were behind too :-)

    cu online

    signature: rhmy's nemesis

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey japete

    stop outdrawing me!

    signature: uncle muzone

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi uncle

    u took like 8k from me now it's time to start winning u some flips :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jaume, its hard not to be behind when you have the nuts every hand!

    Signature: Japete's bitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Japete does run sick hot... I think he does'nt, but, well.. he does :-) Hi Jap!

    ReplyDelete