PKR

Monday 19 September 2011

Tourney Binkage

Decided to play a few tournaments last night and it went well! (I'm Ted_Maul6 in the Party one)





I won't bore you with the details of any hands cos it mostly involved me running hot and coolering or bad beating people up until I ending up busting. There is of course a hint of frustration in not going all the way in both tournaments, especially in the Party High Roller where the difference between 4th and 1st is a ridiculous $30k.

I also did a $1k WCOOP event last night where I made quite a significant mistake, mostly due to lack of experience where I got all in pre with AK for about 150bbs.  The way the hand went down I don't think its terrible, but it is definitely a mistake.  I'm just not used to having to playing hands like AKo cautiously.  Actually the villain in the AK hand ended up having AA and decided to slowroll me.  Let's hope the dick nut bubbled.

Despite the nice bit of run good gonna keep these sessions as an occasional thing. Cash games > Tournaments. obv.

1 comment: